- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Best shop in town!
...I have been dealing with A.C.E. for years and they are experts in every sense of the word. I trust them with all of my vehicles.
We've done business with Auto Care Experts for years and have always had great experiences. They know what their doing and most importantly, they have integrity. With confidence, we recommend them to all of our friends and family!
My car broke down on my trek with the kiddos from Utah to Washington and Matthew at 24 hour towing and recovery dropped me off here. What a blessing. These guys were so thoughtful and caring and treated us like we grew up here and were their own family. Highly recommend!
Auto Care Experts in Yakima is the best place to take your automobile to get service and repair. Auto Care has great customer service and are reasonably priced. The employees are polite, a pleasure to talk to, honest, and will never try to take advantage of their customers. They have updated equipment and work on cars and motor homes. There is no better place than Auto Care in Yakima!!!